woensdag, april 17, 2013


Volareee ohoooh…


Fi-na-lly! I got all my ‘wanting-to-write-since-a-while” guts together and here I am… again... =)

A lot of you people have no idea at all that since 7 months (almost 8)  I’m back on the other side of the world, which side?  The southern side ;) yoohooo… haha, and I think some of you even didn’t knew I went back to Belgium in the meanwhile.. oh yes, I did.. 15 months of Belgian rehab (we’ll talk about this part of my life later)

Sun (read ‘hotness’), palm trees, (and no I’m not tanned -.-) tons of tereré, nice Paraguayan people, etc. Life is good!

The question that everyone asks of course: “Why did you go back?”

The answer is very simple: God wasn’t done yet with me here...
I had this unquiet, restless feeling that I had to try what I dreamed of for years... Didn’t matter if it was on my own of with someone. And here I am, enjoying every single second of my Paraguayan life =)

I’m working at the Secretary of Technical Planning and Organization in the Department of International Cooperation and oh we looove the public sector of Paraguayan State! =p
After ´work work´ I also am an English teacher for kiddos who need supervision to do their homework, study, etc.

And the most fun-part and why I actually wanted to start writing again is… Debs and I moved out! We found ourselves an apartment and are really BIG, independent girls now! =D
Debs (Debora) is a friend from church here. She is Argentinean and talks with ´sh´, we both have brown curly hair, love empanadas with ham and cheese and always joked about having our (Friends-) apartment together one day. And now we have! =)
The place is really awesome! We have 2 bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, kitchen, laundry space and a balcony. And I love it, I love it, I love it to have my own place where I can clean, cook, live and just be Palin! Oh, and since last week we have a third inmate, his name is Luis but we call him Poes (like Puss in Boots) or just Michi =) He is ´el hombre de la casa!´, the man in the house! ;)

Well you guys, this is it for today! I would love to write something weekly but I need you all to insist me a little every now and then ;)

Big besos! Adios!


Teaser: I’m working on a my very own novel ;) far from publishing anything but me very ´wieeew´ about it!


Volareeee Cantaaaareeee =)